Friday, January 30, 2009

In the stillness....

I've been thinkin a tad bit lately...
If Im doing wats right....
Chasing after materialistic things at the cost of things I hold dear....

For example, I dont hang out with my friends as often as I did before...
as a result...much has happened that Im oblivious to it
I feel like I've neglected alot of ppl that are important to me

On another note,
I feel like my life is no longer like a jellyfish floating around as the waves go by...
Now its like Im on a bullet express train rushing from one stop to another...

Looking at other stuff,
Thruout my life I've learn to let go and I always have
& by far things has always turned out for the better
or prolly cz I dont know the alternate ending
& now....I really dont know what to do
cz Im unable to let go or just let it slip by
Im not 1 person who falls head over heels
By far it has only happened twice...
Live as it goes by? Let it go? or remain patiently persistent...
Guess I dont like getting hurt....
Maybe thats y I rarely risk myself....
But this somehow seems worth it...

Rummaging Thru...
I feel like my walk has been slowly headin towards a downhill
I know I gotta pick myself up
But I cant seem to find the strength...
When will I learn to just....
Fall back and know that God would be there to hold my back up...

Ishh isshh...

In the stillness of the night I seem to see myself at its core
No masks no fades nothing

Times like these rarely do happen
Hence Im vexed at what to do with what seems insurmountable to me but
Eternally grateful for all the good that has happened

So I tell myself, never fret, never fear
The Lord yr God
Is for You and with You
Let nothing cause fear in your heart
Let nothing cause you to take your eyes off him
Never has He let you down
Even when hope seems frail
So lay your head, rest in peace and
Surrender it all to Him...

In the stillness God works his plan not to harm but to prosper You

3 Comments:

Blogger Angeline said...

oooh! nice nice =)

"I feel like my life is no longer like a jellyfish floating around as the waves go by...Now its like Im on a bullet express train rushing from one stop to another..."

[urgh.. parts of it sound so like how im feeling O.o]

ohwells *rawr!* hehe!

12:53 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

*high fives!welcomes to club* =p

hahaha well like my dad says...

its all part of growing up

tu la la la

5:57 AM  
Blogger Su-Lyn said...

Risking yourself for love makes it real, like flesh and blood. That itself determines its worth, not the other way round.

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home