Friday, January 23, 2009

taggity tagg tagged

Rules: Once you’ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 16 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, its because I want to know more about you.

1. My mom has got to be the most annoying mom on earth....annoying cz she learns how i annoy her and she annoys me back the same way....and no she is not cool

2. As much as the tranny says Im gay....Im not....And as much as i call her a tranny she's actually very much anatomically a girl!! just anatomically....

3. I wanna freaking start my own business & be a millionaire before i go bald!

4. I think Tatty Teddies are awesomely cute....

5. I love my sister lots!!!

6. very much bad-tempered but I like covering it with a smile

7. silly little things annoy me to no end....like ppl standing as if they've got no spine.etc...etc

8. silly little things amuses me....like watchin my hamsters run on their wheel...etc..etc

9.silly little things make me feel warm and fuzzy...like a small note torn from a corner of a full scap paper and on it says "Smile =) ppllleeeaaasseee" etc...etc....

10. silly little things make me laugh like no 2moro....like...most recently..DRAGOONNN BAALLL FUUSSEEE!!!!! hahahahaha shitt I still laugh whn I think about it....dam the tranny....

11. Yes Im pretty free at work now cz Im superbly leet! and awesome that I've finished today's work... yesterday! =)

12. the expression *rawr* and ~huuuu~ are currently my favs.

13. I think feminism is a bunch of bull crap that was derived from Nazism thus should be impaled on a stake and set on fire only after being used as a toilet paper to wipe my ass with after i poo.. =)

14. Having said tht....I believe that females can do what males can....so go do manual labor dammit!! like lift bricks and build houses....lol....no but seriously...Im all about gender equality...like the most I think is that ppl should not descriminate based on gender...but based on stupidity and ignorance....

15. December 1987 is the day that I was born LOLz

16. It took me 3 hours to do this cz Im really taking my time xD

Tagg....

err...whoever reads this! so just freakin do it! lol


1 Comments:

Blogger Su-Lyn said...

I will impale you based on point no. 13. ;-) ~ says your feminist friend.

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home