Friday, January 02, 2009

whoa....

Well...im late for both the last 08 post and first 09 post...well bite me =p

To sum it up....2008....was 1 year....

I

had to grow out of my comfortable nice comfy lazy ass sofa
Ventured in to many different things with gunz blazing
Scared the living daylight out of myself...
Felt failure...again.... =)
Felt Loved.. =)
sorted out a couple of things in my life....(even my room! huuraaah!)
got rid of my egotistical nature...(well maybe not all of it xD)
begins to take on (ugh...) resposibility
realize the reality that I can no longer not take responsibility for my actions
realize that I am in need of an accomplisment
almost fell in to a toilet hole
had ppl come to me in Genting asking me if I wanted hookers -.-
turned 21...almost died.... @.@
won RM50 with RM10 but did not cash out quick enough -.-
realize I'm not self-driven
realize that I have the support of alot of ppl around me
Found myself....
Work in progress to better myself...
realized that there is more to me than I taught there was.

Eventually reached
a simple and logical conclusion....

I am no longer a boy...there's no such thing as a Peter Pan Theory...I have to be a man...

Thus 2009 I

will trust God
will believe in myself
will be self-driven
will not let myself be treated like a kid
will chase my dreams and grab hold of it
will take life seriously
will no longer fail myself and others
will succeed
will not give in to fear or uncertainty
will work as hard as I can to fufill my promises

Cheers to 2009! Just Bring It

1 Comments:

Blogger ģeLïиe said...

nice =)

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home