Tuesday, January 20, 2009

tu la la la

I know I have no rights to this

but really....the thing I love most about humans.....is how they begin contradicting themselves whenever they get angry or upset...

take this bloke for example
" I will live the Life Christ has called me to live.............Dad if you read this. JUST FOR ONCE STOP THINKING OF YOUR IMAGE AND LOOK AT HOME/YOUR FAMILY. TO ME it doesn't exist."

Im confused really.....how do u live the life christ has called and not honor your father....@.@ 

sorry if i come off as dissing other ppl's problems....I rarely get irritated bt there are just a couple of small lil things that irritate me to no end....this is just one of it...
Jesus I love you..but fuck u dad...lol...

like I say at least I admit I'm no saint....

ppl should take a minute to ponder on what they say.... (-.-)

whoever it is.....there are a whole lot of people in deeper levels of shit...so stop whining....

like srsly...

but oh well....whoever he/she is....I hope he/she is gonna sort it out in his/her life....

Good luck with it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home