Monday, February 05, 2007

aikss

kla i like randomness la

but ness...seriously..calling me at 2am whn i woke up at 7am the day before was out the whole time and i have to wake up at like 6.45am on da day itself whn u call...

jz to say Im smart...

is random

but.

Im paying da price 4 it now.lol

anyways aside from that.

I followed a day tour with one of the drivers today AND

I've found out today that Indian tourist from India are the cheapest arsee on da face of this earth.kla would u budget on ur honeymoon? even on food =.="

walau its dam funny this ppl

go down kings palace. take picture with horse. adoi.

nvm that.

wanna take them go Bird park.

1st question - How much is it? (if I was telling u da story live I'd do da accent.wtf.lol)
if the price is "overly" charged there is no 2nd question
kla its RM30 for the enterance la which i tot was pretty pricey for the piece of shit birds u see in thr. but thn again they dont know dat lol.
so to be fair to them. this doesnt count as them being cheap

k food. Rm20 a head jz for their goddam vegetarian food.
"oh very expensive" kla its a restaurant. not some cheap ass mamak stall. nice atmosphere all.
keep in mind that these are honeymoon couples.

den wanna go shoppin. berjaya times square.
"oh I can get cheaper prices for branded goods in India"
I was like sure la India semua imitation punya ma tiu.
k nvm berjaya is rather pricey.

den Sungai Wang Plaza.ok.for every Malaysian.who lives in PJ..SUngai Wang Plaza and Low Yat Plaza are the cheapest place for u to buy stuff. may it be bra's to shirts. or i maybe wrong la but whn i heard dat fat ass indian fella make a statement like this
"oh we went in thr yesterday, very expensive. rm5 for a t-shirt." I was like...fucker I wanna ask him go home drink his mom's breast milk la.freakin free.

honeymoon couples dey.wahlau I understand the word budgetla.And I think budget is a good thing.but this is zomfg cheap to da cheap.

kla they 3rd world country.not good to judge them la.
but wat pisses me off is dat fat ass guy arrogance.omfg.
he tried correcting my fuggin pronounciation(if dats how u spell it lol).
he pronounce Genting As GEN(as in our Gen-2 car da way u pronuce da Gen) so its jenting
I said genting
and the fella had the bolls to tell me
"no no my friend its not genting..its Jenting"
mahem i Jentik! his bolls den he know.
fuggin tulan.

For some obvious reasons I dint jentik his bolls la
but being me. I hate it whn incompetent fools like him correct my pronnounciation(once again fcuk da spelling)
so i ask him.how many times has he been to Malaysia.
he said it was his 1st.
So being the nice person that i was I told him
"well I've been living in Malaysia for 20 years, I've been speakin english since I was born. Im studying in the 36th world ranking australian uni. I've been up to Genting as many times as your mom scream 4 pain whn she gave birth to u. Hence I believe that the pronnounciation of the place is Genting.And Im sure.Im bloody right."

lol.da fella sat back and kept quiet.hell.

the stupidity.

+have to piss me off on the day which I dint get enough sleep.Genius.

oh anyway.after the tour.they dint wanna go anywhr else.
but their hotel room.
And they looked really excited as well to get back to their hotel room.
Indian honeymooners.
Go Figure.

*pls ya whn i mean Indian I dont mean our Malaysian Indians. I mean the Indians from India. Im pretty sure my Malaysian Indian frens are horny as well.but they aint stupid. so dont sue me. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home