Friday, February 02, 2007

Must Be Something In The Air

I have no idea why.

but I've been really edgy this whole week

its like the smallest thing will irritate me to no end..

hmm..prolly cz Friday's hasnt paid me yet.

or prolly Im just getting really sick of this monotonous lifestyle I'm leading

I have no idea what the fcuk it is..

but its really irritating.

normality is frightening.

brrr....

and No for goodness sake Im not emo. jz easily irritated.thrs a dam difference.

"Anyone who creates emo shit music and tries to disguise it as "punk rock" should have their brain forcibly removed through their nose. Anyone who approves of it as "listenable" should have their ears ripped off. " - unknown -

finally some truth.

The Black Parade - My Chemical Romance
Simple Plan.
and any other song/band that goes
"I'm Sorrryyy I cannntt be purrrfffeeccttt..."

omfg hurts my ears.

the only thing that knocks me off the edgyness this whole week is my playlist of songs..

consisting of..

Slipknot - Vermillion, Scream, Gently, Requiem, People = Shit

Guns&Roses - Sweet Child Of Mine, Paradise City, November Rain

Metallica - Sweet Amber, Ride The Lightning, The Unforgiven, Enter Sandman, Nothing Else Matters, Devil's Dance

Motorhead - Born To Raise Hell, Slow Dance, Boogeyman, Iron Fist, Ace of Spades

Megadeth - Symphony Of Destruction

Mew - Snow Brigade, A Dark Design, Louise Louisa, Symmetry

(Bring Me The Horizon)
(lol. a band ness keeps raving about.bored at work so I checked out their my space account and heard a few songs.its actually pretty good. so managed to dl a few tracks).
slow dance, Rawwwrr, For Stevie Wonders Eyes Only, Off The Heezay

AC/DC - Back In Black, Sin City, For Those about to Rock(we salute U), High Voltage, Playing With Girls, Goodbye & Good Ridance to Bad luck

Mindless Self Indulgence - Bitches, Shut Me up

Led Zepplin - Achilles last stand

Static X - The Enemy, Invincible, Start a War

Blink 182 - The Rock Show, Stay Together For The Kids, What's My Age Again? , All The Small Things

Nightwish - Phantom Of The Opera, Kinslayer, Wishmaster, Nemo, Angels Fall first, Stargazers

Iron Maiden - The Pilgrim, Rainmaker, The Trooper, The Clairvoyant, Run To the Hills, Flight Of Icarus.

lol yes Im bored to bits in the office.

bt heck at least thrs good music lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home