Friday, January 19, 2007

A Sudden realization

I've had some much to say
but whn i finally get to it.
Im lost for words.
Sux doesnt it

oh finally getting inked 2moro.
hopefully dat monkey made up her mind!

if not thn ah well.jz do it myself thn
hope it doesnt hurt to bad

oh took a few train rides home from work.
I hate public transport but hell.
found a new game to play on the trains.
Guess their occupation and wtf they did the whole day
Alot of dead faces on the train.
Makes it look like a morgue
Thn again if u've been taking da same train for the past 2years 5 days a week
Hell even I'd have a face like that.
Took the train like 5times. and that's not even in a straight week
and I'm already feeling like that

The worst part GODDAM Fridays hasnt called me about my pay yet.
I need da cash.
And I need it bad.
Prolly gonna pay them a visit.

And I tell U.
working with my mother.
Is fun cz I get free lunches.
It annoying cz she gets to bug me every now and thn.

anyways. dats it for now.
need to get back to work.
bleh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home