Friday, December 01, 2006

Ahhh

Yay i like this layout..looks. a lil more

happier.wtf.

after this entire year.

I Cud use Happier. wtf .

.depressing layouts and emo emo omfg the world is gonna kill me is so not the in thing rite now.

.I think ppl wit fucked up blogs.
.Like omfg.gothic crap(certain stuff bout goth culture is cool.its jz some ppl who totally uses the word goth/gothic.and make such a poser of themselves out of it.hate it.)
.omfg my best fren whom i tot was a fren whom betrayed me whom I did not betray her.omfg.
.or blogs dat got. I wanna bitch about u.but I'll just use codenames instead.kinda blogs.

.shud go help themselves.

and get a friend.

and not think how ur bestfren is gonna fcxk u up.

hahah rite ness? some ppl shud try to obtain or at least make minimal efforts to make their lives less....depressing.

anyways.love ur last post.da 1 about u not trusting urself lol.nessa is lost.lol.

got ur back all da way.wtf(.its gay i know.shuddup ness.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home