Sunday, October 08, 2006

Lol its dat season again

whooppeeee 2 more weeks to finals........and I know

abosolutely...

nothing...

worst part.....I feel like goin maison lolz....

langkawi trip...havent confirmed rooms...looks like we're gonna sleep at the bus stop...lol

shit must start studying....i keep tellin myself i shud...den i c da TV..lol...and da com..dam

aw crud....

and jz in case...

remember whn i said my car has gone thru every possible method of torture...

i left out 2....

1)sum1 broke in to my car to steal money frm my coin case...(wasnt much on RM3++ worth of coins....but still.!!!)
2)sum1 stole my wheel caps.....lol....wat on earth for...i have no idea....need sport rims...lol...wonder how much dats gonna cost....

on da bright side....no clubbin...= save money = tattoo....

if dat finally works out lol...i need a job....after finals la...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home