Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Aftermath


lol..no not the I did not get crush by a tsunami or anything...but considering 14 screamy 9 year old kids running thru your house...U'll pick the tsunami anytime....

this is what happened..sis 9th bday party...innocently and cunningly she told my mom only about 4 of her friends....then whn she showed my the guest list....14 kids...my sis explanation

Sis: what!.? not my fault wat...i call 1 person then they call another fren den da fren ask me den another fren tell another fren...i cant help it if im popular wat...

Me: Wtf.... =.="


so yeah on sunday 20 August 2006....the horde came....pillaging, ransacking, terrorizing….me…..and I tot I’ve seen it all…but heck anything 4 my sis..lol she had a good time and that’s all dat matters

after all looking at my sis and her frens reminds me of whn I was 9 lol 10 freakin years ago…hahahah wtf….



















But u gotta admit......MOST of them are cute.....

My sister has a bimbotic 9yr old as her best fren..swt....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home