Wednesday, August 02, 2006

LOL finally something out of the ordinary

k k i know all of u all will b thinkin like omfg wtf alex u strike a million bucks???
u got
better at foos?

lol the matter o' fact non of that happened
k this is wat happen

7pm me and Adam left Monash to my car...Adam wz followin me so dat i can drop him of at HIS car....so on da way thr i told adam

Alex: u know wat will b dam funny....we get thr and my car is missing!
Adam: oh denggg...like dat den we'll hv 2 walk all da way to my car (@ elephant walk)

lo and behold.....my car is missing....me and Adam go wTF....
found out....car kena towed by MPSJ....
so instead of me givin a ride to adam hahahaha adam had 2 send me 2 subang...c my car den had dinner thr den drove me all da way back lol (thx Adam)

den walking 2 adam's car....i was saying

Alex : U know wat will b cool....u find a million bucks in ur car
Adam: U know wat will b funny....thrs a million bucks in my car...but the money and my car is found somewhere else....

LOL....thank GOD none of that happened lol

anyways...thx adam for being kind hahah sorry for all da trouble...i owe u one...
& its a RM138 for da fine and all...sighz....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home