Monday, July 10, 2006

sitting here wondering...






lol and I'd always laugh at my frens who had blogs!!

Anyways 1st post and 1st blog so bare wit me....and the only reason I'd post is cz i feel like writing hahahah dam emoz...as of the past entire day I've been reminiscing about the past year if my life...which is no doubt the greatest...In Taylor's College ICPU prog. met amazing ppl, did crazy stuff lol...but more importantly meeting amazing ppl....Friends who u knew u cud trust and

count on...hahahaah omfg kk those of u who r reading this and know me bugger off laaa emo deyy....hahha but yeah anyways pictures do say a million words...pictures like these dont come by everyday..simple as it may be..every1 takes it for granted till bit by bit..slowly but surely everyone starts leaving to aus,NZ,US,UK and all over the world for further studies...even some who are still around are so bz that we cant meet up with them...Each has their own plans, diff holidays, exam period,assignments and all...
I bet all of us at ICPU jz wish time wud stop rite thr and thn..or jz rewind the clock back to whn it all started...but that never happens..all of us hv 2 live thru this life as it is with only bittersweet memories to remind us of what we really had...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home