Thursday, August 03, 2006

Things I've done & things I've yet to do

ok so here's the deal...30mins in computer lab waiting 4 class to start....so i'll make a list of the top 10 things I've done and things I've yet to do

Things I've Done..
1)Be in a band
2)Caught by police for "ponteng" School
3)Got so drunk i cudnt remember what happened the night before...only to wake up and get drunk again..
4)Was a victim of a car crash
5)Broke a bone in my body
6)Pierced my ears and getting screwed over for it
7)Locked out of the house..(3am) lol
8)Caused an acident
9)Was in a drifting car...lol (tao...idoit....stupid kancil)
10)Got my car towed....

Things I've Yet to do
1) get a TATOO!!!
2)One night threesome!! or I'll jz settle with getting married and having sex (ness shuttup! it aint gonna happend to u too hahaha)
3)Be in a snowball fight!
4)Water/Mountain Sking
5)Shoot or getting shot by someone
6)Bungee Jumping
7)Drive a Ferrari!!
8)Swin in a pool of money!
9)See a ghost....(lol neva gonna happen...)
10)Yum Cha with God...(really..)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home