Saturday, September 23, 2006

Its been a long time

LOLOLOL okla my blog isnt the most updated wan ler...but heckk....If ur studyin in a goddamn uni which forces assignmnets down ur mouth the same way a few of my frens down liquor..how could blame me rite....

Aside frm assignments....I've ^^been clubbin^^ been studyin for finals.....omg...its only 1 more month away....crap....So....in order to go on holiday and not screw my hols up....I mustnt fail my exams XD...at this point...it still sounds rather impossible....

I really need a universal remote control..study...fast forward.....clubbin....slow mo.....empty bottle of chivas...refill... test....fastforward....holiday....Super duper slow mo.....

but yeah...anyways...i got to get back to playing Heroes 4 err...studyin for my exams...and doin my accounts assignment 2....=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home