Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Few more weeks to finals

lol i just realized I'm in the 7th week of the 2nd sem...and exams are in 7 weeks time...

and I know absolutely......Nothing....

Musnt fail...XD...more like cannot fail...

dont mind me the next few line is jz a tribute 2 my transsexual kaki gaduh (&yes she confess she's a trans...XD)

stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid stupid
nessa....
lol make me stress 4 nutz u wait...jz wait whn u come back dat time heheheh i'll pinch ur fats of ur arms hahahah take care la u moron...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home