Saturday, November 11, 2006

the boringness of sitting at home lol...

*woot* got a job at laundry!!! wit kat and kian wee....
finally I can do something about my depressing bank account.....
and get out of the house
bad news is dat its still pending on my dad!
he wants me 2 work 4 him...as if seeing him and mom at home every nite aint enough lol
no seriously...

on a lighter note..!!
maison on thursday was onz!!!!!!!!!!!!
every1 was thr...lets say...safe to say 20+ppl in our group ler...
+frens all over..lol
partied like crazy...wtfwtf
got locked out of the house
by my bro..wtf..dat idiot went 2 sleep and latched the door...cudnt come in even tho i had my set of keys....
some C4 might work tho but it wudnt b to subtle at 5 in da mornin....
so had to go and kong at a frens place...lol..
too bad joey and joanne cudnt make it tho...awww..

sorry...no pics...
1) I dont look good in pics...
especially whn induced with alcohol
2) I dont camwhore like my bro..at least not as much
3) My bro hides da cam....wtf..

and ness u got to get ur ass back fast.. i wanna bitxh!and whack some1...and ur a tranny so yeahh u fit da bill.wtf.and stop bitxhin
talkin about me..lol idoit..hahaha. Chillinnnnaaa

i need to go 2 a beach.=D
cant wait 4 langkawi XD enough said.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home