Friday, January 05, 2007

How it ended. How it began.

How it ended. How it began.

kla Im currently in my dad's office. nothing to do now. so I've decided to blog since Im totally neglecting it.

Just in case a quick update.

- In dec I've been workin at TGIF 1 Utama
-on da 30dec went to PD wit sheng,mike,alison,adam,shaun,may yan.
-came back on 31dec. went to Laundry celebrate New Year.lol.
-Currently.working for my dad.planning to go Penang XD

k.now for the details.

k working@TGIF aint exactly err.Thank God Its Friday.
Its more Like Thank God I'm Fuckin alive.
try singin da bday song an average of 4times....a day
fcuk i dint know so many people had bdays on da same day.idoits.
even on the 15dec I was workin.and walauwhey.dam alot of ppl had bdays on tht day
like kinda rubbing it in on me.like heh ur workin and im celebrating.great.lol

ohhhh PD!! man that place was!!!!!!!
not really dat psychedla actually....hahaha
it was only cz the ppl who went were awesome.there wasnt really much to do thr
but yet we had awesome fun!
karaoke session. crab catchin session. drinkin session. blowing money@some rag ass carnival. emo emo emo session.watchin adam and mike get a sun tan!! hahaha omfg dat was funny!
anyway the trip to PD has proven its not the place its the company ur with!!
If ur with awesome ppl u'll have awesome fuN!!kk im abusing the word awesome here.shud stop
but seriously.If we had another chance to do this again! Im definately in! no matter the place.
those who cudnt make it.sorryla hopefully thr'll b a next time.those who dint wanna go.hahaha u hav no idea wat u missed out.and thx sheng for da apartment.cost of our trip halved.cz we had free lodging.anyways cant wait for the next trip wit em again.

oh.kk look back and view the entire 2006. I wud say. I've learned 4 important lessons
1) luck jz aint real.
2) life sucks. but there are always the smaller things in life that makes one happy
3) what not to be bothered about.
4) what matters to me.&.what doesnt.

That's right Ness. enough of drama. mine or others. i hate soaps. bleh.Jan2 was the last k! (knn shaddup ness)
this year 2007 motto : only bother about what's important to me. screw anything tht isnt.

only 1 resolution to for 2007
- Take a few things in life a little seriously. being a lil more resposible. dats it.

I've also realize. most of those whom I've got to know in Monash last year.
are already leaving for Auzzie next year.dammit.

I wanna go Auzzzie too.but with my results.lol even if i had the money I wudnt b able too.

and holy crap this is a long post.but hell I've got time to burn.

everything seems so uncertain this year. Jz the way I hate it. but heck

Always look on the bright side of life.la la la la.

.out.
> Fcuk off 2006 <
~ Here Come's 2007 ~
~ Here's to another Party! ~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home