Wednesday, January 31, 2007

lol

kla I was Bored out of my mind la so I went to my bro's blog got this and did it
kinda lame tho

1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward( or next to get the answer) for each question.
3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question4.)
NO CHEATING!!!

1.) How am I feeling today?
Tong Hua - Guang Liang

2.) Where will I get married?
Santa Monica - Theory of a Deadman

3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
I'll Be - Edwin Mc Cain

4.) What is/was highschool like?
One more time - Daft Punk

5.) What is the best thing about me?
Lips Of an Angel - Hinder (wtf?!)

6.) How is today going to be?
save me - remy zero

7.) What is in store for this weekend?
Iris - Goo Goo DOlls

8.) What song describes my parents?
Unwell - Matchbox 20

9.) How is my life going?
Digital Love - Daft Punk

10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
Me & You - Cassie

11.) How does the world see me?
She will be loved - Maroon 5

12.) What do my friends really think of me?
I love my chick -busta rhymes

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
I dont wanna be - Gavin DeGraw

14.) How can I make myself happy?
Run It(remix) - Chris Brown

15.) What should I do with my life?
Everybody Needs Somebody to Love - Blues Brothers

16.) Will I ever have children?
Collide - Howie Day

17.) What is some good advice?
Big - Planet Shakers

18.) What do I think my current theme song is?
The Fast & The Furious - Teriyaki Boys

19.) What does everyone else think of my current life?
The Freshman - Verve Pipe

20.) What type of men/women do you like?
Here's to the Night - Eve 6

21.) Will you get married?
Raindrops Keep falling on my head - B.J Thomas

22.) What should I do with my love life?
Bitches - Mindless Self Indulgence

23 .) Where will you live?
Drops Of Jupiter- Train

24.) What will your dying words be?
Kiss Me - The Cramberries

25.) When im having sex i say..
Shake Shake - Ying Yang Twins

26.) When I meet a girl/boy for the first time i say..
Yo(excuse me miss) - chris brown

27.) When my parents are angry i say..
Better Off Alone - Dj Alice

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home