Friday, March 23, 2007

Some Rambling Rambles

Lol finally! 1st assignment handed up 2day

dont feel too good about it

but hey. wats done is done.I guess

Not really what I had in mind.

but heck.

oh b4 i begin..haha

my apologies to those who almost puke reading my previous post.

heck.haha.had to write it.not everyday I run around lookin4a toilet. =P

Anyways.more words to my blog.so here goes.

This year made me realize alot of things.Things that probably been better not realized.

They say ignorance is bliss.

But I bet what they really meant to say is innocence is bliss.

Ignorance is stupidity.

Currently tryin a lil harder to be independent on a few things that I have to go thru in life.

At least Im not as irritable as b4.

Found a sense of peace.

Now to find a place to belong.

How do you choose between..

Fun!

&

What's right.

Tryin2get my life right.

I hate the word Inner demons.sounds lame.

I'd prefer.Undisclosed Sins.

Some are easier to deal with.

Some arent.

I try.But somethings jz seem to fail.heck.

Gotten over crying for help a long time ago.Maybe thats the problem.

Too self-reliant.

Keep telling myself divine intervention isnt a good thing.

Many disagree with me.lol.

I think I agree with them.

but its a long time & learnt the hard way

tht if I rely on anything other than myself.

thr's a possibility I may be let down.

lol not the right thing to adopt.

but it'd worked for me too long to let go.

On another note.

Mom disagrees with me.

She says family is whom you have blood relation with.

True.

Scary how some ppl who shares the closest blood relation with you

can turn around and bite your whole arm away.

Hence I say.Family is whom I choose to accept in my heart.

Dont get me wrong.I dont have a big heart.

A rather small one I reckon.Im selfish.who isnt?

let me know.I wanna learn how you do it.

God gave us a family. Thank God we can choose our friends.

lol.even that's hard.

k.enough rambling for now. I bet no1 even made it to the bottom of this post

XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home