Saturday, February 10, 2007

humm da da dee dum

Ever wondered.
How carelessly words slip.
and how some ppl misjudge
before making even the slightest rectification or attempt to seek truth

Pfft.but as a fren told me.
sometimes taking the problem to the person
wont solve it
bt 0nly make it worse.
so leave it
and let it be

things ignored long enough will die.

finally.some sense.
and the kinda of drama I shud b avoiding.
therefore I will.

and on more important note.
R.I.P friend. sorry we only met once. but tis enough to hurt.
To another. rest well. time heals all wounds. u still look awesome! no shit.
To another. truth will seek light. stay strong & somethings were just meant to happen. u did all u could.

It's funny how we take one's life for granted.
Expecting all to be well with someone the next day and the next day and the next....
I've learned again and again.
And I've been reminded.
Life is and always will be short-lived.

Hence I dont even want to be bothered by what I've mention earlier.
Say what you want.
The people who know me.
Know me.
I dont need to hide behind a curtain
Cz here I am
This is Me.
Accept it
Or leave it
Change comes from me.

whined enough.
bleh.feel like puking.
stuff like this make me sick inside out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home