Thursday, February 22, 2007

Comic

Lol this is so cute..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
kla i know its kinda blurry. but this is so chute...
k what their saying
.
1st box: My Bike Is Better Than Your Bike
2nd box: Our Car Is Faster Than Your Car
3rd box: My Mommy has a bigger Bottom than your Mommy
4th box: Kid cries.
mom says: Nice Comeback Sweetie
Kid replies: Thanks
.
lol.
Lesson of the Story: Jz cz some rich man kid is spoilt and has better things than you it doesnt make the kid smart.
lol. or its just childlike innocence.lol.
.
anyways last day of work for me today.
.
startin classes on 26Jan
.
screwed up timetable
.
party on 1st March hahahahahha..aint gonna miss it
.
life's goin well. so far.
.
and from what I see
.
It just keeps gettin better.from this point on.
.
.I like what's mine to be mine.
.Just Saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home