Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tuwa la la la la

ok ok ok ok I have enough ppl tellin me to post pics on my blog >.<

if this goes on any longer Im afraid ppl will start lobbying to get Pics on my blog....
not tht i dont like the attention ^^ haha! but heck
a new year eh!

no mistakes this time...

get life straight
anywho spent my 1 week new years holiday pretty {hetic/psychotic/fun!/impromptu} ly
dont feel like saying whr i went ^^ bleh! ask me if u wanna know xD dont stalk my blog >.

so yahZ whr was i...rite... pics!


Titled: My 1st week of year 2008!

























































































































kk b4 ne1 starts hurling torches and pitchforks at me,
allow me to at least justify myself...my phone is my camera >.<>
but hey pics rite!
neways let me end this post by saying..
Its absolutely awesome to have friends!
thr said and done!
toots!~

I fweel haappeeehh! lmao!
ness knows y! xD so does she! hah haaa~!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home