Sunday, December 16, 2007

~ change ~

feeling light headed lately...maybe cz i cleared up the 1st mess in my life *toots*!

finally 20 haha! dammit cant laugh at ppl no more....

and as my mom so clearly puts it...*finally out of my teens*

and with such she ends by *acting like a grown up*

hence they're are a lil less strict on me

which i should totally not take advantage off!

lmao!

and as every other bday ^^ i spent it with frens

*the way i like it* =)

simplicity at its best

finding myself again cz ropes will only hold me back...

a tad bit more logical and careful about certain stuff

taking on the resposibilities which i had ignored..

listening honestly and intently as it should have been done

knows tht i've learnt another lesson in life..

to let go,

and move.

*stand still on a rainy day*

*move forward. remember the past. let it go and never head back*

lesson learnt.

saved.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home