Thursday, November 08, 2007

omfg. lol

lol yes this blog is so badly neglected....it shud get an award lolz....

and no...my life hasnt been so gleefully interesting tht i forgot to blog

its more like its been so dam boring tht i was to lazy to blog..

but ya...decided to anyways...

just felt like talking wtf...

I AM currently in need of

1) a puff of magic sticks...
2) some motivation...
3) a new ink job on my fair skin wtfwf.
4) a job...
5) a new pair of sunnies....
6) a new show....

exams are done in two days....2 papers on fri...just my dam luck...

so yea...was reminded/learnt a few stuff last night...gotta start implementing em in my life ritto.

and if any1's reading and dont understand shit thts ok....u dont need too xD

if u understand thn well...congrats..u know me well enough lol!

out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home