Friday, July 06, 2007

Rant rant rant

There are times where i sit down and think
Too Much at a go every so often
And the more I think
The more dissapointed I'll be

How low hath humanity fallen?
To which extent have we fallen from grace?
Just some news here and there
Gets me edgy now and then

Welcome to Earth Ladies and Gentleman
The most fcuked up place in the next 2000 glacticas
Where ppl can do just about anything
Anything
To get exactly what they desire.


Humorous is it not?

But still the worst I find
Are people who put up pretentious smiles
Holy looks and Religious books
And stab backs harder and faster than ne1 I know

Lol ironic isnt it?

I've got two words

Fuck Off...

I believe its called Whitewash Tombs?

Spare me.

I like my life.

To an extent at least Im honest about lying.

Are U?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home