Tuesday, July 17, 2007

blah blah blah




Earlier this year whn i bought this laptop. I tot it wud b much easier for me to blog and all

lol....

How wrong Have I proved that tot!

Its like now I hardly blog at all

lolz...my deepest apologies..

but heck I'll try k

and throw in a few pics here and thr too...

after all I aint the most picture perfect person so yea I'll TRY...

oH good newss...Monash has finally moved to its new campus

which is freaking BIG!

freaking NEW!!

freakingly kwel!

and also....

SUPER FAN!!

OMFG can die da dey..1 end walking to the other.

and the parking is just randomly insane.

on the other hand its all new and shit..

MUSA finally has proper pool tables not the crappy ones back @ SUnway

And finally

I can say....SunWay Uni was the biggest FXCUKED up place to study.

I'll TRY to get pics up of the new campus la if Im not to lazy

sighzz..back to em books, research and long sleepless nights of typing.

Three Cheerss for the new Semester!!!

wtf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home