Wednesday, November 28, 2007

no honestly

I hate my job! lol

its as boring as hell....

all i do all day i call and annoy ppl....

All I have is a phone, a pen, 3 sheets of paper -.-""

i dont even have a com to keep me entertained...

the next time a job comes around for a phone surveyor..

Im gonna ask them to kiss my......

well...u get the drift....piss ass boring place....

and if i ever hear another...smart ass comment like "its ur talent maa talking"

dont say i didnt warn u....

lol i feel like a vegetable now...

usage of brain....

2% - wat to eat for lunch...
1% - how to forge the surveys xD
97% - daydream....

the funniest company i called so far is still..
Zhong Zhong electric...

the fella answer the phone
Man: alo zchong zchong
Me: wtf? ya hi this is alex speaking....
Man: ya tis is a zchong zchong...
Me: sorry sir i must have go the wrong number
*slams phone laughs my ass off....and figures im laughing all alone in the room lol"

tomm imma bring my PDA at least i can play games and listen to music xD
gonna bust my Jawbreaker high score...lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home