Wednesday, December 12, 2007

cut my hair lol

ok so since i've decided to leave everything behind and start anew...

I thought to myself what better wat to begin thn a haircut lol

chopped the front trimmed the back now its just neat short and proper...

after all Christmas is coming and if she's having fun..

I dont see why i shud let her get me down ^^

the only thing getting me down is...

Im turning 20 lmao!

ness just turned 20 xD and she'll b back on 1 jan!!!!!!!

anywho i got the job til 21 Dec...xD which mean an extra 600 smackaroosss

i hope they pay soon i plan to use the money soon xD

tra la la la la....

1 years 3 years...doesnt matter for now...let things run its course...

as a new friend told me...."karma....it totally works"...lmao!

if u wanna b biblical "You reap what you sow...."

or as Justin Timberlake said...."what goes around comes around"

any clearer than tht...you gotta b an A-tard....

oh just the thing that encouraged me...lol yesh..alex reads the bible..

especially whn he's in dire need of some assistance

just tot I'd share it....never know who's gonna need it ;)

1 Thessalonians 5:18 or u could just read the whole 5:15-18 if u want xD

still the best...

I say is what Shaun, ness and jason said..."Fuck it laaa sohai"

=p

**********************************End******************************

1 Comments:

Blogger + : A d a M : + said...

Woi i come back so long edi u still no call me??? what is this man...only talk to me before exams for tips is it har???? faster call la diusss...lolz

12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home