Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Have a Merry Christmas

well since Christmas is coming

I thought I shud join in the spirit of it as well..

but honestly...here's what i really think of christmas

imagine Santa Clause/St. Nick on his rocking chair

swaying back and fourth just enjoying the warm fire and little sparkles caused by the burning of wood

and thn Mrs. Santa walks in with some hot chocolate for two with marshmellows on the side

A serene winter night at the north pole...

and THN!

I walk in with a pump-action .44 gauge shotgun and blow a hole in to santa's guts!

*daydreaming*pops*

hehe my bad its just one of them days...

and according to Nessa...I scared her...lmao

thats a first....

oh well i guess I'll try again later..

toodles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home