Wednesday, October 08, 2008

bugger off

cz I dont really care..

can u really believe the nerve of a person with
i) limited knowledge,
ii) speaks the fcuk hella of a broken english,
iii) ignorant as an anus
iv) dumb to boot
v) aint the least bit pretty

(and let me tell u the list goes on...the only point I'd really pass is..ok she's cute...)

trying the fcuk to brag to me....

holy shit its annoyingly hilarious....

just cz of a rich bf...

-.-"" if it gets any shallow than this...I'm really gonna go knock my head on a wall

The only good point to this is that...

I've been reminded of the mistakes I've made

and how important it is to actually find the right girl in your life...

cz really...a bitch of an ex from hell...pisses u off everytime u talk to her

and u'll look urself in a mirror asking...

Wht the fcuk did you see in her..

there really is a reason why I dont talk to u....

cz I think ur not worth my time...

Sorry I have bigger dreams to chase and bigger goals to score...

Your just a fickle of dirt at the tip of my fingernail

a mistake...that burnt my 2 and a half years of my life....

and no money in the world can buy that back...

live your happy life and i'll live mine

k...let of steam d -.- sorry but I really cant stand people who I know have no capabilities whatsoever bragging to me about how great they are....It's just plain retarded....
sorry but materialism attracts me only to a certain level...beyond that are somethings that money really cant buy...like ohh for example...

Intelligence.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home