Saturday, August 16, 2008

Rain...rain...go away.....

Rain rain go away.....come again another day...all the world is waiting for the sun....

*despite the quote above...I do wish it rained a bit more these days...It bloody hot!*

Breaking Benjamin - Rain ...awesome stuffs! condefirmed to bring out the emo in u lol!

Dont know how to put it in words...

but...

Im contented with the life I lead right now...

Not that thrs no room for improvement...

Just that...for once in my life...I feel like I've got my piorities sorted out...

for once...I feel no need to be with another

*would really wanna head down to a beach with friends right now and just chill on a hammock with a bottle of cold beer*

Aye anyone? =D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ME!!...coz it's blardy cold here..
no beer....=.=' juices:)

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home