Thursday, May 29, 2008

what i sincerely detest

Dont tell me I'm wrong

Just cz u go to church

Dont tell me to change

Just cz u declare to your entire MSN list that You love Jesus

Dont tell me you're a better person than me

Just cz you're a leader for Christ....

Just dont bloody judge me based on what you've seen or heard

Cz honestly....

all i have to say is

GO [UpToYourImaginationToInsertWord] Yourself

dam hypocrites.....

its ppl like em that give Christians a bad name yeesshhh

and have the nerve to judge me...

Please Go take a flying [AnotherUpToYouToInsertWord].....

check yourself before you wanna pass judgement on others....

if not...you've just judged yourself....

*annoyed*

actually not really bothered by ppl like that...if they just leave me alone or be nice...

I cudnt give a [SorryPleaseInsertWordAgain] how you wanna lead your life....

just be sincere....and u'll have the esteemed right to pound me on my virtues....

or be a hypocrite....and not judge me....just be nice...

and trust me...ppl understand better by your actions than your words...

*rah*

yes this post is meant to hurt....

but truthfully,

its like the malay saying that goes:

siapa yang makan lada dia yang rasa pedas....

turra =D

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i reckon u should name and shame

4:50 AM  
Blogger Su-Lyn said...

White washed tombs.

2:53 AM  
Blogger Alex said...

nah not worth it...

i just wanna rant...

if i wud name and shame..

i'd do it personally....

2:51 PM  
Blogger natiyus said...

it should be "chilli" instead of "lada" le haha. anyways, chill k.

6:31 PM  
Blogger ģeLïиe said...

hurm... (:

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home