Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Incinerated

I did it for me

Not her...

Cant lie...

I aint a saint...

but it did feel good...

really

she thought me a life lesson

there is so much more to life

the least i could do

is thank her

once again

it aint buried this time...

its incinerated... =)


*and no mew its not u..lmao

been awhile I felt like this...

contented with my lifestyle.

peace in my soul.

at bliss with things around me.

determined of what i have set for myself.

fun is on my secondary list.

work Jill.

play Jack.

psychotic by nature.

kick-ass attitude.

a sense of achievement.

kinda like I'm doing something with my life

and having fun doing it!

I'm darn sure if i keep this up

things will go my way

on to bigger things. Capt!

she dont bother me no more.

heck...I gotta feeling this is here to stay (^.^)

thrs alot i can learn from ppl =)

tis all good.

tots.!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home