Friday, May 29, 2009

After an eternity

hahah things have been awesome! aside from exams being just around the corner....

looking at pictures on FB and I've just realized....the reason y i have not stepped in to a club since CNY and been Pubbin instead....

its cz....clubs now are like the new Toy's R Us....its filled with kids....

and gosh...Im only 22....

I need to find a new place...

whr I can hit on chiqs...

and not be a pedo....

freakin Jailbait clubs!

MOS is one of em -.- fake liquor, underaged kids....lol...sucks the fun out of everything

I miss d music...rawr

2 Comments:

Blogger Miz Orange~ said...

conclusion
wait for me to come home
we'll do more than partaayy :P

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love you moder

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home